Types of Wedding Invitations
When it comes to choosing your perfect wedding invitations, you could find yourself overwhelmed with all of the options. After all, there are many different types of wedding invitations to choose from. Plus there are tonnes of styles, designs and finishes on offer. Though this does mean you’ll need to narrow down the options into a small group of those you like, it does mean that you’ll never have to settle for anything other than the perfect invite. Think about it, with so many types of wedding invitations on offer, there’s sure to be one that ticks every box.
At Com Bossa, we firmly believe that wedding invitations are one of the most important parts of the entire event. As well as announcing the ceremony and providing guests with all of the necessary information, a wedding invitation can also set the tone for the day. For example, an elegant invite suggests an elegant ceremony. Similarly, a more casual invite suggests a more casual ceremony. This is why choosing the ideal wedding invitation is so important. Even if you’re planning a more unique day, you’ll be able to find wedding invitations that reflect this.
Choosing Your Ideal Wedding Invitations
Before you start to think about wedding invitations, it’s always a good idea to send out Save the Date cards to your guests. Not only does this give them time to ensure they are available to attend, but it also allows time for travel and accommodation arrangements to be made; this is especially important if you have guests who are travelling from further afield and need to take additional arrangements into account. As is the case with wedding invitations, Save the Date cards come in a variety of styles and designs.
As there are so many different types of wedding invitations available, you’re likely to find yourself torn between a few of your favourites. In fact, you may have no idea what type of wedding invitation you want. Though this may initially seem daunting, it doesn’t have to be. When you’re ready to choose your wedding invitations, Com Bossa can send you a range of samples. By doing so, we’re able to show you the different designs and finishes available. After all, it’s much easier to make a decision when you have the invitations in your hand.
Popular Types of Wedding Invitations at Com Bossa
- Botanical Wedding Invitations - Botanical wedding invitations are hugely popular, especially as a botanical design offers a relaxing and natural alternative to the the more elegant styles available. Though botanical wedding invitations can be used throughout the year, they work fantastically for spring and summer weddings. This is because guests often associate flowers and foliage with the warmer months, so they go together well and really set the tone for an enjoyable day.
- Embossed Wedding Invitations - When it comes to luxury wedding invitations, it’s all about those with an embossed finish. Embossed invitations are perfect for showcasing elegance and class, and they work well for different types of weddings. Plus, as embossed invitations are often seen as being one of the more luxurious options, they’re a great way to set a lavish tone.
- Gold Wedding Invitations - Gold wedding invitations are one of the most popular options here are Com Bossa, largely because they work well with a number of other colours and styles. Regardless of the colour scheme or type of wedding invitation, gold looks fantastic. There are gold wedding invitations to suit every budget, which means you’re sure to find an option that ticks every box. Whether you’re interested in foil or letterpress printing, there are many wedding invitations to choose from.
- HD Printed Wedding Invitations - If you’re looking for something that little bit more grand than a standard wedding invitation, consider those that are printed in high definition. By printing using high quality digital technology, fantastic wedding invitations can be created. These stand out as being professional and luxurious, and they’re sure to impress guests
- Letterpress Wedding Invitations - Whether you’re looking for a modern design or a traditional style, letterpress wedding invitations are a great choice. They work well with every type of wedding and every type of wedding invitation, so they are extremely versatile. Letterpress wedding invitations are hugely popular among those who are hoping for an elegant, classic and sophisticated event.
- Pocketfold Wallet Wedding Invitations - It can be difficult to provide guests with all of the information they need, which is why pocketfold wallet wedding invitations are useful. With all of the information carefully concealed, there’s no worry about a guest losing their RSVP or misplacing the gifting details.
- Vintage Wedding Invitations - Weddings with a vintage vibe are hugely on trend at the moment, which is why we have curated a beautiful collection of vintage wedding invitations. There are a range of vintage wedding invitation styles available, from art deco to 1950’s glamour, all of which are sure to impress guests. Though modern invitations are often a good choice, vintage wedding invitations always stand the test of time.
Though there are many types of wedding invitations to choose from, it’s important that you don’t forget to give the wedding stationery some thought. For example, if you are getting married in the glorious Rowallan Castle, you can take advantage of Rowallan Castle wedding stationery that has been designed with the castle in mind. Not only does this show that a great deal of thought has gone into deciding on your wedding stationery of choice, but it also adds extra personality and flair.
As you can see, there really is a vast selection of wedding invitation styles to choose from at Com Bossa. Though this does mean you’ll need to narrow them down into your top favourites, it also means you’re sure to find wedding invitations that you love. Whether you’re planning a small and intimate ceremony or something much larger, we’re able to provide your ideal wedding invitations.
When you choose Com Bossa for your invitations, you are guaranteed beautiful wedding invitations made using high quality materials; they will impress you and your guests. To find out more about any of our different types of wedding invitations or to order a sample, get in touch. Contact us today on 01560 480 588 or via the online contact form. Alternatively, browse our collection.